Here at NDGTA we take the safety and wellbeing of all our staff and students seriously. As we begin to gradually welcome back our students and prepare for our new students’ arrival in September, we just wanted to assure you all that we have been hard at work to ensure we make it the safest possible environment.
• Daily temperature checks take place at both entrances.
• We have registered with Track&Trace and QR codes to check-in are posted around the building.
• The college is disinfected & sanitised by Rapid-10. It is sprayed daily.
• Sanitiser is available at both entrances and should be used upon arrival, as well as being available in every classroom and the canteen.
• We have introduced a one-way system around the building to avoid crossing paths.
• Classrooms – Tables have been removed and arranged to allow for social distancing measures of 2m. Classes will be cut down into smaller groups to help with this.
• Computer rooms – Both upstairs and downstairs; not all computers are available for use to adhere to social distancing measures. A limit of those allowed in the room is in place. Wipes have also been provided for after use.
• Canteen – Tables have been removed and arranged to allow for social distancing measures. Sanitiser and wipes have been put in place and must be used after using the kettle, toaster, fridge, vending machine etc. Breaks will also be staggered.
• All staff have been provided with PPE. Masks, visors, gloves and sanitisers have been made available.